Cosmetic & Anti-Aging Treatments
Laser & Peel Options Available at ADFC
Your safety is our priority at Aesthetic Dermatology of Fairfield County. We carefully review your current skin condition when recommending cosmetic procedures. With our variety of anti-aging treatment options, it is easy to select one that not only achieves the appearance you desire but also caters to your particular skin condition and skin type. We pride ourselves in our ability to correctly match treatment options to skin types, regularly leading to longer-term results.
Anti-aging treatments we provide include:
- Forever Young BBL: Slow skin aging with Forever Young BBL, a non-invasive LED treatment that can target a wide range of skin conditions, including lesions, acne, unwanted hair growth, and more.
- Fraxel Restore & Dual Laser: Age spots and other discolorations can benefit from the Fraxel laser option we offer as part of our cosmetic dermatology solutions. We are one of the very few dermatologists to offer this treatment.
- Heliotherapy: Light-based facials target discolorations, sunspots, irregularities in the skin, and promote skin cell turnover for a smoother complexion without any pain or downtime.
- Hydrafacial: This fast and effective treatment option has no downtime and can be completed in as little as 30 minutes. The hydrafacial is a medical procedure involving hydradermabrasion, painless extractions, and a targeted chemical peel.
- LED light therapy: LED light therapy is ideal for treating facial acne, reducing skin redness or inflammation, and minimizing the effects of aging. We often recommend partnering our LED therapies with another facial treatment for best results.
- Photorejuvenation – IPL: We offer a variety of laser and light therapy options which can be specifically paired with other facial treatments to promote clear skin and to help reduce the appearance of unwanted marks in the skin.
- Sciton micro peel: For people on-the-go, the Sciton MicroLaser Peel is a favorite treatment option. Intended to target fine lines and wrinkles, the Sciton Peel is an ideal option for fast and effective access to youthful skin.
- Vascular laser: Stretch marks, varicose veins, scars, and other facial discolorations can be drastically minimized, if not erased, through vascular laser therapies. Our laser therapies can be conducted in just minutes.
Call our office at (203) 966-2336 to schedule an appointment with our New Canaan cosmetic dermatologist.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Natural-Looking Results
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Harvard-Trained Physician
- Treating Children And Adults
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Focus On No Pain, No Downtime
- Your Safety Is First And Foremost
- Cutting-Edge Cosmetic Treatments
- Highest Quality, Comprehensive, Personalized Medical & Cosmetic Dermatologic Care