Aesthetic Dermatology of Fairfield County is located in downtown New Canaan, CT. We are committed to personalized service and minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Littzi performs all of the surgical procedures herself and her experienced, extensively trained team performs all nonmedical cosmetic treatments. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality care and the most up-to-date treatments that have been personally tested by Dr. Littzi who is a Harvard-trained, Board Certified dermatologist.
Prior to your initial visit, please complete the following new patient forms.
- New Patient Form 1
- New Patient Form 2
- Email Consent Form
- Financial Agreement
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
Call to schedule your appointment or book online using ZocDoc.
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the appropriate intake and consent forms.
We require a 48 hour notice for cancellations of appointments. A cancellation or no-show fee of $50 will be charged to the credit card on file.
For procedures that require a longer block of time, we ask for a deposit of $200.00 to make the appointment.
We accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard. There is a return check fee of $45.00.
There is a $10.00 return charge per product.
We are in-network providers for the following insurances. If you are unsure if your procedure is covered by your insurance or if we are in-network for your insurance give us a call.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CBA Blue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HighMark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Memorial Hermann
- Multiplan PHCS
- United Healthcare
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Call today to schedule your appointment.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Natural-Looking Results
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Harvard-Trained Physician
- Treating Children And Adults
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Focus On No Pain, No Downtime
- Your Safety Is First And Foremost
- Cutting-Edge Cosmetic Treatments
- Highest Quality, Comprehensive, Personalized Medical & Cosmetic Dermatologic Care