Cosmetic Dermatology Services in New Canaan
Free Consultation with Every Procedure
Feeling self-conscious about your wrinkles? Ready to address your cellulite concerns? Partner with our medical and cosmetic dermatologist today to discover your options for younger, healthier skin. Aesthetic Dermatology of Fairfield County has served New Canaan with access to state-of-the-art cosmetic dermatology solutions for more than 25 years.
Cosmetic procedures we provide include:
- Fat and cellulite treatment: Smoother skin is easy to achieve with our cellulite treatment options. These non-invasive treatments can be used on virtually any problem areas of the body where cellulite tends to accumulate.
- Facial anti-aging treatment: Fine lines and wrinkles are visible markers of sun damage. Our anti-aging treatments target the delicate facial area, minimizing and eliminating even the most prominent lines.
- Acne treatment: Adult acne is not an uncommon condition and often involves hormonal imbalances. Our medical dermatologist identifies the source of your breakouts and recommend treatment options that minimize the acne.
- Laser hair removal: Repeat laser hair removal treatments can save you time in the long run, as eventually the treatments often eliminate unwanted hair growth for the long term.
- MD Perfect Skin MedSpa: We offer skin treatments that are designed to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin all while you relax in a spa-like setting.
- Services for men: If you are looking to resolve a cosmetic issue that relates specifically to men, we are able to help you. We offer a whole range of services designed just to help men achieve the results they want.
- Skin tightening: Drooping skin can add years to your appearance. Request more information about your skin tightening options by calling our office at (203) 966-2336 or visiting our website.
- Injectables & dermal fillers: Meant to address fine lines and wrinkles, these treatment options are a non-invasive option for clients wishing to address targeted problem areas. Repeat visits are occasionally required for best results.
- Sclerotherapy: Unsightly spider and varicose veins can be painful in addition to being visually unappealing. We have treatments which can rejuvenate your skin and removes the veins from being in plain sight.
- PRP: Platelet Rich Plasma can be used for a variety of reasons, including skin care and to promote healing.
Our Cosmetic Filler Cheat Sheet
What Sets Us Apart?
- Natural-Looking Results
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Harvard-Trained Physician
- Treating Children And Adults
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Focus On No Pain, No Downtime
- Your Safety Is First And Foremost
- Cutting-Edge Cosmetic Treatments
- Highest Quality, Comprehensive, Personalized Medical & Cosmetic Dermatologic Care